QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Grupo Aganova, a company dedicated to the measurement, pre-identification, detection and pinpointing of water, gas, and hydrocarbon leaks, as well as cleaning and disinfection of pipes and tanks, adapts to the needs and demands of an increasingly competitive and informed market. As a result, Grupo Aganova has an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015 Standards.
Our mission is to provide an affordable, profitable, efficient, and effective technological solution to the market under a recurring use model that helps to minimize Non-Registered Water in the world.
Aganova’s Management expressly manifests its underlying commitment to comply with the requirements of the activities that we develop and to continuously improve the Management System, by mobilizing all the necessary human and material resources to achieve compliance with the following Policy:
- Our main objectives and values are customer satisfaction, technological innovation, sustainability/water saving/awareness-raising, cooperation and commitment and flexibility, and a continuous focus on the market.
- Management promotes the measures necessary to achieve these objectives and to comply with the requirements not only of our clients but of the rest of the stakeholders. The satisfaction of our employees, the key assets at Grupo Aganova, is among the most important requirements, as is the prevention and minimization of contamination.
- Customer complaints are dealt with on an individual basis to provide quick and appropriate feedback.
- Segregation and subsequent recycling of our waste is a priority. Furthermore, we are committed to complying with the applicable legal requirements as well as with other requirements committed to by the organization.
- We are committed to continuous improvement, investing in training and awareness-raising to enrich the qualification of personnel at all levels and establishing seamless and real-time internal communication channels.
- We analyze the context of our organization, including both internal and external variables, which allows us to establish the appropriate measures to continuously improve our processes and, consequently, our Integrated Management System.
- Achieve and maintain high levels of safety and health at work and continuously improve the working conditions, preventing damage and the deterioration of health, through integration and awareness-raising by all members of the company, as well as third parties and stakeholders.
A. Agustín Ramírez Garcfa